ALCF Global Missions is committed to changing lives in the Kingdom of God by making disciples of Christ through partnerships and holistic evangelism where those in need can see and feel the love of Jesus Christ. To check out the missionaries we currently support, click here.
As an equipping center, we invite every covenant partner to participate in a missions trip by the end of 2020!
DATES: June 23–25, 2018
As we step out on this faith adventure, we will have the opportunity to serve in Mexico, with Pastors Daniel and Tury Nunez, of Ministerios Transformacion. This is a unique opportunity to serve and to bless members and leaders in the church community. We'll serve by constructing homes within weekends. More importantly, we get to continue fostering the relationship between our church and our partnership with Kingdom Builders. ALCF volunteers can experience the beauty of the Global Church and hear the unique vision and calling on our partners in Mexico.
- Passport required
- Group size: 15–75 (6th grade and above)
- Equipment needs: provided
- Personnel needs: construction+, VBS leader+
- Country/Lead contact person(s) (name, position, email, phone)
- Daniel Nunez, Founder and Board Member, email@example.com
- Russell Belmont, Lead Pastor and Board Member, 925.260.3673, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glenn Posein, Elder and Missions Coordinator, 415.271.7582, email@example.com
- Language(s) spoken on site: English and Spanish
- Leadership from the organization on site: Elders and pastors preferred
- Air transportation: Southwest Airlines ($250–$300 per person)
- Ground transportation (included): Kingdom Builders Ministry
- Sleeping accommodations (dormitory style): $10 per night, per person
- Meals: Kingdom Builders ($10 per day, per person)
- Meals (to and from Mexico): $40–$60 per person
- Luggage: minimal luggage required
- New Home Construction: $7,500
- Supplemental Supplies: Included
- Total estimated costs per person: $400–$450
Sundays, June 3 & 10 | 12:30–2PM
This 2-week, mandatory training is required to prepare you to serve on our missions trip.
Please complete this application no later than Sunday, June 3.
CITIES: Kitwe, Ndola, Lusaka and Livingstone
DATES: July 12–29, 2018
Medical Brigades and Worship Missions
To impart care, hope, prayer, medical treatment, training and otherwise fullfill our role as Good Samaritans through a cohesive team of doctors, nurses, emergency medical technicians, musicians, singers, and those going for the first time.
- Passport, visa and shots required
- 17 days (Lodging will be adequate, but not fancy, and Zambia is known for having power outages and water pressure deficiencies.)
- Air transportation: Emirates Airline, $3,300 all-inclusive, air/ground transport, food, lodging, training and mission logistics (does not include tourist activities)
- Medicine and humanitarian aide valued at more than US$100,000 (wholesale) will be shipped via FedEx and carried in luggage by team;
- Personnel includes: 1) a team of "no-experience necessary" volunteers, highly motivated, high energy, will prepare to pray and counsel others, as well as share their personal salvation story (covered in trainings); 2) three or more doctors: one pediatrician, one gynecologist, and one general medical practitioner; and 3) three or more nurses; one or more Emergency Mecical Technicians (EMT).
- Medical personnel's schedule: 1) eight mornings of medical seminars to educate local medical personnel; 2) eight afternoons of free treatment to Zambian orphans, widows, and other vulnerable persons; and 3) prepare research to submit immediate and sustaining solutions for leap-frogging a nation's medical system into today's most current technology available;
- Musicians and singers will provide administrative support to medical personnel during the eight days, as well as participate in "Celebrations" with local praise teams to celebrate medical missions in each of the four cities under the covering of Foursquare CBAY and Abundant Life Christian Fellowship. The project is being coordinated in conjunction with the Zambia Pastors Associations and the Republic of Zambia.
- Teaching pastors will conduct leadership training to Zambian pastors.
Wednesdays, May 16–June 27 | 7–9PM | Classroom 2
This 7-week, mandatory training is required to prepare you to serve on our missions trip.
Please complete this application no later than Wednesday, May 16.
Let's grow together! We will change, and we will change the world!